Friday, October 2, 2009

This Tastes Immoral

Another coach told me a story that I thought was great. Her and her family were having a conversation. This family includes her and her husband and two sons, all WASP Canadians. One of her sons brought his girlfriend who happens to have a Lebanese Muslim heritage. Anyway, they were discussing what they would do if they were stranded somewhere and they had to eat a human. One of the sons said that he heard that human tastes just like pork. Well this girlfriend piped up and asked "Well what would I eat then?"

Absolutely perfect.

3 comments:

  1. This blog is so much wild. Since it talks about to eat the human. Muslim heritage and Hindu heritage can't meet togther for this difference only. I have great emotions towards girlfriend.

    batteries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that's not a nice link. I don't know much about computers, but I don't think people should go to that website. Besides, it's not sports related, and is therefore so much pointless. I think it talks about to buy the batteries. That's not so much wild.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have great emotions towards your girlfriend too.

    ReplyDelete